I should have shared this blog post with you at the start of this year, but here goes. I have a lovely 2023 calendar called 'Furry Friends'. It has wonderful thoughts to share with you about how wonderful animals are as friends to each other. These thoughts can be meant for us humans too.
It has a gorgeous photo each month of cats and dogs hanging out together.
Here goes the thoughts shared on this 2023 calendar:
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- Anything is possible when you have friends who love and support you.
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
- Every new friend is the start of a new adventure.
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
- Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.
- Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but they are always there.
- Great friends are hard to find and harder to forget.
- Life is nothing without friends.
- If friends were flowers I'd pick you.
- There is not a word yet for old friends that have just met.
- We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
You can write a card to your best friend(s) and use one or a few of these sentences to express how grateful you are to have them as part of your life - to tell them how much you love them.