People with positive energy tend to be very present in their lives, radiating their beautiful energy in everything they do. You intuitively feel safe, happy, and relaxed around them. Their vibe is welcoming. You love being around them because, knowingly or not, you feed off those good vibes.
Good energy can boost our feelings of well being, dissolve feelings of anxiety and improve communication. Bad energy results in feelings of discord, conflict and resentment. Your goal should be to attract good energy and reject the bad.
Toxic positivity means having a ‘good vibes only’ approach to life and discarding any seemingly negative emotions. It denies people the authentic support they need to cope with what they are facing.
1. To ensure you have good energy in your life you need to make yourself a priority, by remembering what are facts and what are just thoughts in yours or other’s head. Be kind to yourself, take time to look after yourself and live the way you want to.
2. Use positive words and smile more. Practice gratitude, whilst working towards accomplishing a goal of yours. See others in a flattering light if you can. Reduce stress and anxiety by stopping negative thoughts, this will help you to build optimism and mindfulness, gain confidence also boost your self-esteem.
By doing something you’ve had positive vibes about, this will help you to find your authentic self in adulthood. Growing up is a strange journey that is often predictable. To get married, have a great successful job, live in a great area and look gorgeous every day – this often continues to the end of one’s days. Others have the cognitive journey of growing older this means using thinking for decisions and actions, take a back seat to the spiritual journey of growing up. You may find and feel parts of you that you didn’t know existed. This could be if you are heart broken, or you see something in nature that takes your breath away – you didn’t know a beautiful sunset or shooting star could make you feel so emotional they do for a good reason.
At times like these it’s good to go from vision to reality. Do this by thinking about what you want and how to get it easily and happily without stressful situations dragging you down.
.How to go from vision of happiness and positive energy to the reality of it.
Think about what you want. Live in your present moment then try to see yourself in your life 10 years from now. How would the life you’d be living be if everything went your way? Stepping into the future allows you to step away from the fears and challenges of your present moment.
Think about what brings you joy and how you’d define success in your life.
Mine would to be well off enough I could live comfortably and to keep making people feel safe, comfortable and laughing a lot, because they’re so happy.
So you don’t live with regrets, think about what you’d regret not doing or being. Think about what an ideal day looks like to you and try to make every day be that way. The greatest measure of success is happiness.
Then think how you will get there and what you’ll focus on. Ask yourself, am I living by the external measures of success – so what I have been told I should have and who I should be to have a successful life?
If you are, you’re not following your heart or mind about what truly makes you happy.
How will you get to your life’s happiness?
This should not be getting from one milestone to the next. This works for goals that are clear and tangible, such as working to get a huge pay rise, or buying a house in the seen to be best most “I’ve made it area”. If you live for your soulful goals - the outcome is your unlimited potential that equals you being satisfied and happy. Here are a few questions that can help:
· What’s important right now?
· What’s one thing I need to remember?
· Who will I reach out to?
· Where is my joy leading me?
· What will I focus on? Ask yourself am I sleeping soundly, moving enough and eating well? Are my thoughts positive, uplifting and hopeful? Are there structures in my day that help me to do my best work? Am I consistent in living by my dreams in small and big ways every day – so I’ll be happy while I’m working towards getting my dream happy life, I’ll really know what happiness is when I get there.