Blog: 128 An Alexa playlist idea for you to start your day off with, so you’ll feel great & happy...
...because of listening to it.
If you’re anything like me, you need some good music - songs or clubbing tunes to help you get in a happy, go get em’ mood - so you feel you'll have a successful and happy day. These ideas for a great start to your day might inspire you to make a play list just like mine called:
‘Happy to be alive’…tunes in this numbered order:
1) Sun Is Shining (extended club mix) – hottie + cool dude: – Bob Marley
2) Can’t Stop The Feeling! smooth dancer – Justin Timberlake
3) Music Sounds Better With You – Stardust
4) Holiday – Madonna – this song makes one wish one were on one’s hols hey
5) Vogue – Madonna – strike a pose hey!
6) Spinning Around – Kylie Minogue – a brill pop song from the super babe Kylie
7) I Should Be So Lucky – Kylie Minogue – one for us to remember - good old pop music hey!
8) RIP GROOVE – Double 99 – club classic tune
9) Something Going On – Todd Terry – another club classic tune
10) Return Of The Mack – Mark Morrison – a brill tune and the clue is in the title why I love this tune.
11) I Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye – this will always be one of the greatest most soulful songs on Earth.
12) What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye – another soulful song by Marvin Gaye – what a legend hey!
13) Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
14) Count On Me (feat MOKO) – Chase & Status
15) Waiting All Night (feat Ella Eyre) – Rudimental
16) Sun Comes Up (feat James Arthur) – Rudimental
17) Lay It All On Me (feat Ed Sheeran) – Rudimental – Rudimental are rather good hey! Brill Tune after tune!
18) Bloodstream – Ed Sheeran & Rudimental
There’s about 30 mins more brill songs for listening to - so one can start one’s day off feeling full of joy and great energy.
I hope this has inspired you to make your own playlist to start your day off with (if music is your thing). x